Founded in 1895, Saint George's Anglican Church has served the Southern Middlesex County region of New Jersey continuously for over 125 years. The crown jewel of the multi-building campus if the church commissioned by George Helme to be constructed in the style of a 15th Century Gothic English Church.
Saint George's is an Anglican Church, faithfully committed to honoring Jesus, accurate Biblical exposition, fervent evangelism, and liturgical worship.
We are a member of the Anglican Diocese of the Living Word under the episcopal leadership of the Rt. Rev. Julian Dobbs. Provincially, we are located within the Anglican Church of North America and are proud members of GAFCON (Global Anglican Future Conference.)
Sunday Services are led from the ACNA Book of Common Prayer 2019 (Renewed Ancient Text).